Metro Credit Union's Debit Card is the ultimate in convenience. Use your card to make purchases from any merchant who accepts Visa. Your card can also be used to access cash at thousands of ATMs located throughout the country and the world. When in Omaha, Bellevue, Lincoln and Council Bluffs, look for ATMs with the Cash Corner logo for no fee withdrawals. Use our ATM locator.
- Make purchases from any merchant that accepts VISA.
- Your purchase will be paid using funds directly from your Metro Credit Union checking account.
- Works just like an ATM card; use it to make withdrawals across Omaha and the country.
- Make FREE transactions at any of Metro's 70+ Cash Corner Network ATMs.
- Metro Credit Union's Debit Card has a daily purchase limit of $3,000 and an ATM daily limit of up to $1,500.
Add or update your alert preferences online, anywhere, anytime through this cardholder site
How To Request A Card
To learn more, contact Metro's Card Services Department at: 402-551-3052.
Introducing the EMV Chip for Added Security
Protecting your funds is our primary goal. Used in Europe for years, this new, added layer of security is designed to protect your funds from fraud. The EMV Chip provides an additional layer of security when used with merchants utilizing EMV transaction hardware. Because this technology is very new, not all merchants will be offering EMV card readers. For those that do, insert your card as shown in the image to the left.